|Aug 16, 2023||Day 1 @ MMLab, NTU. My new voyage begins. 🚢|
|Jul 14, 2023||One paper got accepted by ICCV 2023. 🎉🎉🎉|
|Jun 12, 2023||One paper finally got accepted by IEEE TIP (CCF-A journal). 😅|
|Jan 21, 2023||One paper got accepted by ICLR 2023 (Spotlight). 🎉🎉🎉|
|Sep 15, 2022||One paper got accepted by NeurIPS 2022. 🎉🎉🎉|
|Jul 4, 2022||One paper got accepted by ECCV 2022. 🎉🎉🎉|
|Oct 8, 2021||Our 🎵PolyphonicFormer won the of ICCV-2021 BMTT Challenge Video + Depth track.|
|Oct 1, 2020||One paper got accepted to IEEE TPDS (CCF-A journal).|
|Sep 1, 2020||I will pursue a M.S. degree at Wuhan University starting from 2020.|
- Tube-Link: A Flexible Cross Tube Baseline for Universal Video SegmentationIn ICCV, 2023. Paris, France.
- Monocular Road Planar Parallax EstimationIEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 2023.
- Neural Collapse Inspired Feature-Classifier Alignment for Few-Shot Class-Incremental LearningIn ICLR, 2023. Kigali, Rwanda. Spotlight.
- PolyphonicFormer: Unified Query Learning for Depth-aware Video Panoptic SegmentationIn ECCV, 2022. Tel Aviv, Israel.Winner method of the ICCV-2021 SemKITTI-DVPS Challenge.
- Multi-Task Learning with Multi-query Transformer for Dense PredictionIEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 2023.
- Towards Theoretically Inspired Neural Initialization OptimizationIn NeurIPS, 2022. New Orleans, LA, USA.
- BOSSA: a decentralized system for proofs of data retrievability and replicationIEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 2021.
- arXivNeural Collapse Terminus: A Unified Solution for Class Incremental Learning and Its VariantsarXiv pre-print, 2023.
- arXivTowards Open Vocabulary Learning: A SurveyarXiv pre-print, 2023.
- arXivTransformer-based Visual Segmentation: A SurveyarXiv pre-print, 2023.
- arXivPanopticPartFormer++: A Unified and Decoupled View for Panoptic Part SegmentationarXiv pre-print, 2023.